Thursday, August 18, 2011

Naturally, Dah'ling!



"Love your skin; because what goes on, goes in." - Naturally Dah'ling!

I have discovered an excellent website this morning while browsing, and I'm so excited to share it!

Naturally Dah'ling uses all-natural ingredients like luscious mango butter in their concealers.
Looks good enough to eat, but I don't recommend it.

Now, this may pertain more to those of you with gluten intolerance/allergies more than the Celiacs - I personally don't have problems when I use beauty products containing wheat. But some of us do. And, in all honesty, it's probably better overall to stay away from "contaminated" products if you are a Celiac. Do as I say, not as I do...ahem. :)



Check out Naturally Dah'ling - it is literally a one stop shop for gluten free cosmetics, hair care, skin care, and nail care. They even have a special section specifically for Men's products!

xoxo

The Celiac Sisterhood

0 comments:

Post a Comment